Conservatories help sell New Homes Lifestyle like this sells houses!
Whether the conservatory is sold as an optional extra or used as a
marketing tool, particularly when statistics show 36% of new home
owners want a conservatory and only 1% get one.
The ability to make more money per plot is significant, but the
advantages are more than that. Being able to differentiate your
company's new homes from more conservative, less forward thinking
Consider the following statistics:
- 120,400 conservatories were retro fitted in 1998 and only 1,200
were fitted to new homes as original equipment
- Market growth of 80% is forecast for years 2000-2003 inclusive
Why sell and install now?
- When fitting before the new house is completed, then no VAT
is payable by the purchaser
- When built as part of a new home package the conservatory can
have a full 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty
- Unlike retro fit conservatories there IS unequivocal compliance
with building regulations. Further piece of mind for the purchaser
- There is NO disturbance to the garden, NO additional construction
mess or hassle and perfect co-ordination between bricks and mortar
- There is NO NEED to raise additional finance at often higher
interest rates - adding it to a mortgage couldn't be simpler or
- There is a significant profit to be made by selling conservatories
as an optional extra.